Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Rough Outline

The following is a rough outline of how I plan to structure my paper. This will help me define my thesis as well as help me draw conclusions about proving it right or wrong.
(This may be updated as I dive further into my investigation or I may refine this outline in a later post.)

Topic: Energy Drink Analysis (Working label, not official title.)

Intro: Discuss what will be included in the paper. Will also include thesis statement.

Thesis Statement: Energy drinks have become a popular go-to drink for many people due to their appeal, their overall use, and society's influence. (This is only a working thesis that may need to be tweaked later on.)

Point 1: Reasons for energy drink/ uses
Minimum of 3 explanations supported by facts.
1)
2)
3)

Point 2: Positive things about energy drinks
Minimum of 3 explanations supported by facts.
1)
2)
3)

Point 3: Negative things about energy drinks.
Minimum of 3 explanations supported by facts.
1)
2)
3)

Point 4: Marketing/ Statistics of energy drinks
Minimum of 3 explanations supported by facts.
1)
2)
3)

Point 5: My final analysis of my project. (What I did and why I did it)
An explanation of what I did for my project and why I chose to do things the way that I did them.

Conclusion: Sum up paper/ prove thesis right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment