Saturday, May 18, 2013

Still thinking...

So, I've been thinking about my labels and how I need to shorten the description on each one. I'm thinking that maybe I could use the basic dictionary definition rather than describing each sin in full detail. If this doesn't suffice, then I will need to come up with something better. Well, here are the dictionary definitions.

Envy - A feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions, etc.

Wrath - Strong, stern, or fierce anger, deeply resentful indignation; ire.

Pride - A high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

Greed - Excessive or rapacious desire, especially for wealth or possessions.

Lust - A passionate or overmastering desire or craving.

Gluttony - Excessive eating or drinking.

Sloth - Habitual disinclination to exertion; indolence; laziness.

Again, I'm not 100 percent that I will use these definitions on my labels, I jsut need to think of something cleaver that describes each sin.




No comments:

Post a Comment