Saturday, May 4, 2013

Perfecting the Package

Okay, so I just finished some research on what types of bottles I could possibly use for my product line. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything that really speaks to me. I guess I just need to get out to a craft shop or some sort of other shop that would have a selection of bottles. Anyway, I also did a little research on what types of packaging already exist in the energy drink field. Below is a compilation of the various packages.


As you can see, many of them are contained within cans. This is something that I'd like to stay away from. I'd rather go with some sort of bottle that will make my product stand out from the rest. What I'd really like to do is find a flask for my line but I have yet to find any. 



Since I couldn't find any flasks that I liked online, I settled for some of the bottles above. I am still uncertain about which one to use and I don't really want to start designing labels until I know what bottle I'm going to go with. I still need to produce something though. I think what I'll do is narrow things down to three potential bottles and design different labels for each one. Ugggg, I'm so uninspired lately, I just hope I can find my spark in the dark so I can get something done...


While I was doing my research I did come across two articles about different package designs for energy drinks, which I could look to for some ideas about my own design for my energy drinks. You can access the article here and here.

Last of all guys, sorry there haven't been any case studies, I'm going to try and do at least one by tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment